Waiheu Municipal Golf Course Instructions – Effective March 26, 2022
Players are reminded to conduct themselves in a safe and responsible manner for everyone’s safety and to continue to enjoy the golf course.
- Reservations for all tee times can be made by calling 808-270-7400 and 808-357- 9270 (1 tee time reservation per call). Weekday phone Reservations start at 6:30 am; Weekends and Holiday phone Reservations start at 5:30 am.
- Reservations can be made no sooner than 48 hours before the date of play.
- Payments for golf reservations at the Starter’s Booth are only accepted via credit cards.
- All tee times are limited to 8-minute intervals.
- Play is limited to groups of four or less, with players required to keep an acceptable pace of play.
- Club and Competitive golf will be allowed to resume with no more than 50 people, and all in foursomes.
- Divot bottles will be placed on cart for golfers use. Please fill divots.
- No socializing on the golf course grounds after the round or in the parking lot.
- Golfers are to report to the golf course no sooner than 30 minutes prior to scheduled tee time.
- Frequently touched surfaces at the check-in counter will be sanitized often throughout the day.
- Golfers are politely reminded to “Play and Don’t Stay” while maintaining physical distancing.
- Established local rules regarding respecting space at the check-in counter must be followed. Stand at 6-foot spaces on cement fronting check-in counter. Golfers are respectfully reminded to play and then depart from the course.
- Face coverings are highly recommended to be worn when at the check in counter and indoors.
- All tee times will be scheduled in 8-minute intervals of no more than four golfers. Reservations in excess of 48 hours before the date of play is not allowed.
- The practice range will be fully open for unrestricted use.